Hard to believe I know, but we have been married 3.5 years and have two children! CRAZY! Here is our C. We have found out many things about C from those around us. The first major thing people notice is the large amounts of hair that he had at birth and continues to have to this day, in all I believe we have had about 6 haircuts, various hairstyles (mohawk, nerd, and tonight's latest Einstein). We also have learned, he had big eyes that are very observant and constantly looking to see what he can get into.
Our C just turned one last week. Can it be possible? It seems like just last week we brought this tiny boy home. Now he is a proficient crawler getting the courage to take the leap/first step on his own. This sweet little one who when picked up cuddles into your shoulder, and has a excited jump in the crib every morning, the one who loves to do what his brother does.
Many times Eric and I have talked about or maybe I have thought about is that our two precious gifts will be off to school/college just as quickly as they came. Is it possible to push the slow motion button so that I can savor this time?
No comments:
Post a Comment