1. I have a faithful God who was and is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
2. I am a child of God and nothing can change that.
3. I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins and it's only through him that I will have eternal life.
4. I have a roof over my head.
5. I have food to eat and to feed my children
6. I have a husband whom God created specifically for me.
7. I am able to stay home with my children and witness all of their first
8. I am able to work outside the home once or twice a week, just because it is nice to have a adult conversation.
9. Having friends who fear the Lord and encourage me.
10. A husband who is patient with me and my faults.
11. 2 precious gifts that God has given me in the last 3 years.
12. Health
13. The privilege to carry 2 children and care for them.
14. Having a Christian home to grow up in.
15. Freedom
16. The ability to learn and understand concepts.
17. The joy of my oldest son's excitement to go to Sunday School so much that he is dragging me.
18. I not only have one, but 2 Bibles to read.
19. Family who is willing to watch my children so I can work during the day.
20. The sun and the rain
21. Change of seasons
22. A God who provides.
23. Family
24. A husband to helps with the children and anything I need help with around the house.
25. The sunrise and sunsets I get to see most days.
26. Healthy Children
27. A handy husband and father who can do simple repairs so that we don't have to pay for something to get fixed.
28. Transportation to get to work and visit family.
29. The desire to save money and get out of debt.
30. The desire to want to know God more.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment