My first bundle of joy is now two, how could it be? Really, two already?!? J continues to be a ball of energy. His new favorites are anything with wheels, anything that can be climbed, buckets of water, rocks, and the new swing sets (I'm guessing he is a typical boy). He is currently jumping up and down steps, crawling into tight spaces and working with tools. That's right, when we are working on something in the house he is right there with us. His coordination is amazing, not sure where that came from! His kisses are becoming more frequent and I even get kisses on the lips instead of from 5 feet away. Amazing!
J is so very kind and gentle with Caleb I don't think I could ask for anything more. The joy that each has when they see each other in the morning is priceless. We continue to struggle with his eating but I guess he is getting the nourishment he needs as the pediatrician is not concerned.
Friday, October 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment