Thursday, October 6, 2011

Welcome back


Since I don't get on here much, we will start little by little.
First change: The day before J's first birthday we found out that we were pregnant! Exciting news, yet a bit scary having 2 little ones close together.
January 26th about 8:30 in the evening my bag of waters broke once again and 27 hours later Caleb arrived. This labor I felt I knew more of what to expect, yet everyone had told me labor would go faster. Well, they were wrong C's labor was 2 times longer than J's. January 27th at 11:37 pm I held my new precious gift for the first time, 21 inches long weighing in at 7lbs 11ounces (which happens to be our anniversary date).
C is now 8 months old, army crawling everywhere, and trying to stand up next to things. He is a bit on the dramatic side, but his laugh and smile are contagious.



Now you might be saying, boy that child has a lot hair. Why yes he does. He was born with a lot of dark hair, never lost it and it has now turned to a reddish, blondish, brownish color. He has had 3 haircuts, the first one at 3 months where they took 1.5 inches off the back!
Hopefully, we will be back soon to update more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment