Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Helpers

Once again J has been wanting to help me around the house whether making the bed, dusting, or doing laundry. He comes up "mama, I help you?"


C is helping in his own way "rearranging" 







And  if you come to visit and you are missing a shoe, this is probably why.






And on a fun note J's language, words, phrases and conversations are rather entertaining.

Donna: J do you need to go potty?
J: No, mom. I need to sit on the toilet

After getting up from nap last weekend:
J talking to Eric: I need to use the toilet sir.

The last melts my heart was on Sunday
J: I go downstairs (meaning go to Sunday School)
Donna: J, you are sick, you are still coughing a bit
J (emphatic): Mom, it's Church day
Donna: but you are coughing and we don't want the other kids to get sick.
J (still emphatic): It's Church Day!!
Short story because of persistence J went to Sunday School.


No comments:

Post a Comment