Monday, August 13, 2012

18 months

So hard to believe that a little over 18 months ago this little boy entered our lives in his own timing (they almost were going to go and get him it was taking so long). In that time we have grown more and more in love with him everyday. His little chuckle/excited laugh when he is getting something good (or getting into something he knows he shouldn't), his happy squeals, his cuddles, his love of his books. 




Today we had our 18 month well baby check. He looked great coming in at 32.75 inches/55th percentile (0.75 in. taller than mommy at 18 months), 25 lbs 4 oz/60th percentile.  I don't remember the head measurement but it was in the 100th percentile!

On a side note, J now has a Mikhail Gorbachev scuff mark on his head after he fell at the Outdoor Campus in town.  He shed some tears and I got to cuddle my baby.  I asked him if the fall scared him and he nodded yes and then I told him how brave he was and asked if he wanted to try it again another day, to which he also nodded yes. :)

You can slightly see the mark, now we are trying to prevent him from scratching it.

I am so thankful that I have two healthy young boys and cannot wait to see God's plan unfold in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment