This ultrasound picture was mid-December. It was neat to see the baby flying across the screen. Amazing! I can't imagine how some woman decide to discard this small miracle growing inside them.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Welcome to the 21st Century
We have a blog site. How crazy is that? Eric and I thought this would be a easy way to let people know what was going on in our lives. As most of you know life will be changing for us once again this coming July. Lord willing we will have a new addition to the family, the official due date is July 2nd. Yes, I know some of you are saying, ahhh an anniversary baby. Well, hopefully not, that would be 9 days overdue and I don't think I would enjoy that. We had the monthly appointment January 13th, the doctor checked the heart rate of the baby and it was in the 150's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow isn't technolgy amazing! Our God already knows your baby by name and has established the work of his/her hands and feet. We pray that your baby will grow in the knowledge and wisdom of the Lord. As parents we pray that you will teach the precepts to him/her at a very early age. love, Mom
ReplyDelete